Sapa – a town in the mist, where earth and sky intersect, where the legendary Fansipan mountain leans down to the white stream of the beautiful Muong Hoa valley. Also here, the ethnic people in the highlands, with their strength and willpower, have carved a majestic, colorful picture named terraced fields into the mountain.
Stop just looking through every frame, every photo, pick up your backpack and join Viettrekking to pin your own footprints on those pristine villages, dine on the top of the hill overlooking the vast sky, and moreover, experience the journey with our fellow citizens through meaningful activities that Viettrekking creates for you. Highlights of Trekking Sapa:
– Enjoy the picture of nature on a unique, novel, and unspoiled journey that very few people know.
– Trekking 10-13km colorful journey through villages.
– Visit the rich cultural life of upland ethnic people.
– Experience relaxing tobacco bath service of the Red Dao.
– Enjoy delicious local specialties.