AkoDhong village of the E-de people: long house-on-stilts, E-De shop with embroidery and the village chief’s house.
Daklak Museum: Ethnography, bio-diversification and history
Depart to Draysap waterfall, guests will have nice pictures of mushroom and long houses:
– Learn about the flora in the forestalong the way to the waterfall.
– Visit impressive waterfall of Draysap:
– Away 30km from Buon Ma Thuot City, Draysap as E-de language means the Misty waterfall. The misty is by the its water falls from about 30m height, 100m length creating an amazing veil of mist.
– Walk along the path leading up to the fresh stream where guests can have swim.
Depart to Ban Don and have lunch:
– Visit the bamboo suspension bridge over 250m on the Srepok river.
– Ancient house of the Laos about 120 years-olds.
– Jang Lanh village and cemetary.
Back to Buon Ma Thuot,on the way drop into coffee plantations and pepper gardens and visit Khai Doan Pagoda.